Sunday, September 2, 2007

Saturdays Results

We recovered quite nicely so far to be 8-6 over the weekend. So if you laid $100 per bet with 20% juice on a loss we are up $180 on the weekend. If you unloaded on Tulsa like I said, say 3 times normal amount, which I am not of fan of betting a lot on a line that you like unless you feel like it is seiously skewed, and that one was, then we are $380 on the weekend. We are not done yet, with a chance to go 9 -6, as Clemson and Florida State are yet to play, lets keep our fingers crossed. Weekend regrets include, taking the 18 points with Marshall against Miami. Actually at the end of the first quarter Marshall had outgained Miami like 150 to 50, had put up points while Marshall did not. Other regrets include taking North Texas and the points, I have already explained why I took them. The last one is that we stayed away from The Boston College Wake Forest game in Boston. BC was like a 4 point favorite and I like taking BC minus the 4. Anyway lets hope that Clemson covers the 3 they are getting against FSU. One more thing, can you believe that instead of retiring from FSU, Bobby Bowden fired his own son as Offensive Coordinator? What a pile of crap Bobby Bowden is. Nothing, in this world ever make me fire my own son, especially when I am 70 years old. He might have ruined his career, at half his age. He had taken him to BCS bowls and Bowden fired him. What precident set by FSU by allowing him to do this. I heard the buy out was very pricy, but even so, I think it makes Bobby Bowden look like a very very selfish individual. Maby his son who is the head coach of Clemson can exact revenge upon their dear old dad, and clobber FSU.

No comments: