Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Week 2 Picks

To be honest there are a lot of good games this weekend, but not a lot that I feel strongly about. Then try picking with a spread, it makes it even harder. I had more confidence in my picks last week, to be honest, but we'll try it anyway.
Oregon State vs. Cincinnati on Thursday: OSU is 3.5 point favorite. My pick is Oregon State.
Middle Tennessee State vs. Louisville: Louisville is 40 point favorite. My pick is Louisville.
West Virginia vs. Marshall: WVU is a 24 point favorite. My pick is West Virginia.
Buffalo vs. Temple: Temple is 3.5 point favorite. My pick isTemple.
Duke vs. Virginia: Virginia is 17 point favorite. This is my dump truck pick of the week (meaning I would unload on, or bet 3 X's normal amount) My pick: Virginia.
Bowling Green vs. Michigan State: Michigan State is an 18 point favorite. My pick is Michigan State.
N.C. State vs. Boston College: BC is favored by 14. This is my second dump truck pick of the week, and just fyi I like this one better than the first. My pick: Boston College.
South Carolina vs. Georgia: Georgia is 5 point favorite. My pick: Georgia
Notre Dame vs. Penn State: Penn State is favored by 17.5. My pick: PSU.
Hawaii vs. Louisiana Tech: Hawaii is favored by 28. My pick: Hawaii.
Virginia Tech vs. LSU: LSU is a 12.5 point favorite. My pick: LSU
BYU vs. UCLA: UCLA is a 7.5 point favorite. My pick is BYU.
TCU vs. Texas: Texas is a 10 point favorite. My pick is TCU.

One of the reasons this week concerns my is that with all but 2 of my picks, I went with the favorite to cover, and the line setters know what they are doing. Yet I can't help it, I don't like the dogs in 11 of the 13 games. I am not going to win all the games though, I just want to win most of them. We'll see how it turns out. Talk to ya'll later.

No comments: